Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tval Skincare Haul

Oh boy, just after I receive my Lush stuff, I receive my Tval stuff too. I ordered this stuff just because there was a sale that weekend and if I spent over $80 I get a free gift in addition to the 20% off. For those of you who don't know what Tval is, their website is http://www.tvalskincare.com/. I found this company in the Lush forums in the "Other Companies You Love" section. They mainly sell bath and shower products, and their oh so lovely skincare products. I cannot say enough about their skincare products and how they have transformed my face! See I used to get these HUGE monster under-the-skin pimples that lasts for months and never go away. I even saw a dermatogist and got prescriptions for a cream and an antibiotic. Well, the cream didn't work and seemed to make it worse, and the pill made me sick to my stomach. Anyway, I will probably post up my current facial routine soon.

From left to right, top to bottom: Deep Cleansing Oil with Mandarin and Cedar, Lavender Vanilla Mineral Bath Soak, Sandalwood Vanilla Mineral Bath Soak, Mandarin Orange Chiffon Whipped Sugar Scrub, Golden Olive Face Serum, Resurface, Peppermint Bath Treat (free gift), and samples of: Coffee Soap, Pumpkin Lavender Soap, and Pumpkin Marshmallow Skin Smoothie.

I actually thought the free gift was going to be something big and wrapped in a bow, but the bath treat is fine too since they don't sell the peppermint scent in the stores. Maybe they had it specifically made for this sale. I originally wanted the Pumpkin Marshmallow Whipped Sugar, but they were sold out! Now they have it back, and they have a sale right now in the month of October for their pumpkin scented products. I will post reviews on these products once I try them out, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. I have only tried a few samples of Tval skincare and am planning on getting more as I really like it. You should definitely do your skincare routine, as I need an advice on which items I must purchase. Also, have you tried Lush skincare products before? If so, which ones and how did they work for you?

    P.S. I absolutely love you new blog name! It's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which type of skin do you have? I have really sensitive, acne-prone skin, and I have found that the Tval skincare products work a lot better for me than the Lush skincare. I've pretty much tried all of Lush's cleansers and moisturizers, and many of the moisturizers broke me out and the cleansers were too scratchy and irritated my skin. I know there might be the initial breakout when you change products, but I've used the products for a couple months each and my face never got better. I have reviews of the Lush skincare products on my old blog, and I'll most likely post them here with updates.

    Thanks for following! And if you have any requests, feel free to post them here!

    ReplyDelete