Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tval Skincare Chocolate Mint Bath Treat


Tval says that "this is the perfect blend of mouthwatering rich chocolate and peppermint. A more decadent bath is hard to find!" This bath treat even looks like a chocolate brownie. The one that I got did not have a butterfly on top, but it came dressed with green glitter on top.

The smell is a rich chocolate scent with the mint being very apparent. It smells like the After eight chocolate. I only used half of this bar and it turns the water very silky and smooth. The water turns a little murky color, but that's to be expected. As long as it's not brown! But then again, if it was a nice brown color, it might be like bathing in hot chocolate! I didn't see any glitter in the bath water, but as I was slathering on lotion after the bath, I could see that the glitter actually stuck to my skin, which I thought was super nice since it's not a lot of glitter, but just a hint. A spot here and there. The scent does not linger on your skin though. The thing I really like about Tval's bath treats is that they're not as expensive as Lush and they have a lot more scents than Lush. I am actually disappointed that Lush has so little bath melts to choose from and they cost seven to eight bucks for one. Tval's bath treats are only like three bucks! But yeah, if you like chocolate mint scents, this one is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment