Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lush Chat Party Hauls

Yay, finally got both orders I placed during the Fanfare Chat Party on September 30th. My first package arrived on Friday, October 9th and my second package was supposed to arrive on the same day but it got "missed" at UPS, so it got rescheduled to Monday, Oct. 12th.

This was my second order, which consisted of Christmas Kisses Bubble Bar, Snowshowers Shower Jelly, and the 12 Days of Christmas Giftbox. This order came with a tiny sample of Lemslip Buttercream. Now, I asked people on the Lush forums whether or not I should open the giftbox now or wait until December, and they told me to open it NOW!! So here goes...




From left to right, top to bottom: Snowcake Soap, Candy Cane Bubble Bar, Holiday Bubble Bar, Want To Believe Bath Melt, Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, Christmas Party Bath Bomb, Jingle Spells Bath Bomb, Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb, Mr. Butterball Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb, Lil Lush Pud Bath Bomb, So White Bath Bomb


Now for the featuring items:


Ghost Shower Gel, Butterball Shower Gel x2, Green Party Bath Bomb, Silver Cloud Bath Bomb, Jacko Bath Bomb, The Great Pumpkin Soap, So White Bath Bomb, Cobweb Bath Bomb, A Gold Star Bubble Bar

The Butterball Shower Gel has the smells and looks like a milkshake. Yum yum yum! Can't wait to use it!

Group shot <3>

1 comment:

  1. I realise how ridiculous this is - especially as this post was nearly two years ago! - but you wouldn't happen to have any of the Butterball Shower gel left would you?
    My friend is mad for it but can't find it anywhere, she's moving away soon and it would be a miracle if I managed to get hold of some!
    I'll pay for it, pay P&P whatever, I'm just a bit desperate for it haha!
    If you can't help, do you know someone who could?

    Thanks,
    Vixx.

    ( Vickyfawdry@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete