Thursday, October 22, 2009

The (Great) Pumpkin Soap

Our spicy Fall soap warms you up when you're chilled to the bone - limited edition

This limited edition soap is pumpkin-colored and shaped affair with a scent borrowed from our lovely and rejuvenating Spice Curls. So endearing that the headless horse man has tried to steal it for himself to wear around town! It's only around for Halloween so get yours before All Hallows Eve.


Ahh, what fun! This soap is so cute that I didn't even want to use it! I really wanted it to smell like pumpkin pie, but no, it smells like Wrigley's Big Red gum. It smells spicy and cinnamony with a hint of something else too. I ordered this soap during the Fanfare chat party and since it's almost Halloween, I've decided to use it. I could tell that it came really fresh because it's soft and yummy looking. I think this is made with the new palm base, and since I haven't tried the palm based soaps yet, I didn't know what to really expect. It has a yellow-orange creamy-ish sort of lather, not the foamy bubble kind. The scent doesn't linger though, but if you like foody scents or if you like the smell of Big Red gum, you will like this Pumpkin soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment