Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A New Day, A New Blog

Hello, hello! I have decided to transfer my livejournal posts to blogspot because I find that blogspot may be easier to follow than livejournal. Also, I have thought of a new name: A Tub of Beauty. Why the name? Because this blog will mostly be dedicated to my lovely bath products: Lush Cosmetics. Oh, there will be other brands of bath products too, but since Lush has such a wide range of products, I can pretty much never stop talking about Lush! I may also post makeup, movies, books, or any type of product reviews here too. Did I mention that I bought myself a new camera? So I will be taking clearer photos of products instead of the semi-blurry ones I had on my livejournal. Yay!

My name is Sally and I am currently a 22 year old college student who recently got obsessed with bath (and beauty) products. The bath addiction is totally making me broke, but I think it's worth it because it makes me happy. xD Look out for updates on reviews because I love to share my good (and almost good) news with you guys. If you guys have any requests, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment