Monday, March 1, 2010

March Use-it-Ups

I'm just going to cross out the ones I used in February and the ones I didn't cross will be my March use-it-ups.

Karma Bath Melt
Prince Bubble Bar1/2 Prince Bubble Bar
Champayne Supernova Bath Bomb
Haagenbath Bath Bomb
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Karma Bath Bomb
Karma Bubble Bar
Black Pearl Bath Bomb
Hollywood Bubble Bar
Aqua Mirabilis Bath Melt
Humango Bath Bomb
H'suan Wen Hua Hair Mask sample
1 1/2 Yellow Easter Egg Halves
Ma Bar Bubble Bar1/2 Ma Bar Bubble Bar
Hexagon-shaped Honey I Washed the Kids
2 Pink Easter Egg Halves1 Pink Easter Egg Half
Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar1/2 Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar
Star-shaped Rockstar Soap
Small piece of Pumpkin Soap

Adding to the list:
Star-shaped Godmother Soap
Pot of Randy Buttercream
1/3 Bottle Rub Rub Rub
Slice of Lily Savon Soap
1/2 Too Drunk Emotibomb
Therapy Massage Bar (old formula)
Tval Lavender Vanilla Foaming Mineral Bath Soak

No comments:

Post a Comment