Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lush Haul

Last Saturday, February 20th, my Lush store was having a party for their 1 year anniversary. They said they were giving away and selling Retro products, so how could I resist?


Lets's Get Fizzical, which contains miniature versions of their 9 best-selling bombs: Butterball, Blackberry, Think Pink, Avobath, Honey Bee, Big Blue, Sex Bomb, Street Party (limited edition), and Bon Bomb (Retro).
Golden Slumbers
Turbo Bubble Bar
Street Party x2
And I got a Happy Birthday Bubble Bar for RSVPing.

For spending more than $45, I got a goodie bag that contained another Turbo Bubble Bar, some Miranda soap (ick), and a Honey Trap Lip Balm. Honestly, when I read the description of their party, I actually thought they would have more Retro products, but the only one they had was Turbo. I didn't really have anything to buy either since I already have everything so I ended up buying the Let's Get Fizzical. I knew I should have waited to get the B Electro. I was just too afraid that they would be sold out, but they weren't. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment