Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lush B Electro Limited Edition Shower Gel

Okay, I was going to wait until the 20th for a Lush store party to purchase this, but based on the raves on Lush's forum, I just could not wait because I was too scared it was going to run out before the 20th. It is limited edition, after all, and you guys know what that means. It'll probably be gone forever once it's sold out. I'm probably not even going to open this bottle until a few months later once my shower products start dwindling down.

By the way I have noticed that I have gotten myself 2 new followers since the last time I checked. Whoohoo! Thanks for subscribing guys!

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I have a 500ml bottle of Butterball Shower Gel to either swap or sell. Oh, and some Snow Fairy too. Leave a comment if you're interested!


Look at that bright neon green color. Isn't it just beautiful? The picture on Lush's website makes it look even brighter, like it's radiated.

4 comments:

  1. How much would you be selling Butterball for? or what would you want to swap it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana, sorry for the late response, maybe about 30-35 bucks. I would like to swap for Avoshower or Uluru SG if possible. What did you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED b electro! It sounds just amazzzz! I mean grapefruit is just so great + makes u feel I dunno clean + fresh! How cud I somehow get it? X

    ReplyDelete