Monday, February 8, 2010

A Tval Haul and a Lush De-Egging

I got my Tval package like 2 weeks ago, and yes again I was too lazy to post it here. I missed the sale they had, but I managed to get one Christmas edition soap for 75% off.


Oil-free Lotion w/ Strawberries and Salicylic Acid
Cleansing Milk
Grapefruit Mandarin Cupcake Soap
Gingerbread Soap (Christmas edition)
Buddha Eye Cream
Chocolate Orange Tub o'licious
Samples of: Granite Mineral Eyeshadow, Lavender Vanilla Body Butter, and Pink Cotton Candy Hair Mask

The Gingerbread soap smells so darn good. It smells just like Gingerbread cookies.

It's almost Easter this year and I'm just unwrapping my Easter eggs from last year xD


Here they were when they were freshly bought.


And de-egged almost one year later.
Inside the yellow egg: Ma Bar and a hexagon-shaped Honey I Washed the Kids. I used half of the half of the Easter egg already.
Inside the pink egg: Flosty Gritter and a star-shaped Rockstar

The inside of the pink egg looks moldy, but I think it's just from the moisture. The bottom of the Ma Bar, on the other hand, does look a bit moldy, so I'm just gonna cut those parts off when I use it. It's almost been a year, but the scents are still really strong! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment