Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Lush Haul

Ooo, I'm way overdue to post this. I placed this order around March 11th or 12th and I received it on the 17th! Wow, another fast shipping! This one was from the UK too!


My package came wrapped in plastic.


And this is why. My package was busted.


Yay! Finally got it unwrapped.


Oooh, a new Lush times!


Mum Still Life Bath Bomb x2
Mum Candy Fluff x2
Mum Sakura x2
Uluru Bath Bomb
Hot Java
Space Girl
Melomint
Happy Chick
Dreamtime Temple Balm


Close up!




Got samples of: Bare Naked Lady Dusting Powder, Saving Face, Full of Grace, and Turkish Delight

2 comments:

  1. One can only imagine the delicious aromas that must have greeted your lucky nose! You have a wonderful combination of goodies there. Candy Fluff, Hot Java, haven't tried the Melomint yet, but ALL are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete