Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lush Easter Haul

I placed my order last Thursday, March 4th and I received my order today, March 10th! Wow, this is the fastest I have ever received a package from Lush NA!




Canadiana Giftset - Contains a small Canadian Maple Soap and a matching Massage Bar called Mountie
Canadian Maple Soap - This soap is HUGE!
Happy Chick Bath Bomb - Limited edition Easter item, supposed to smell like Hippy Happy Shower Gel
Honey Bun Bath Bomb - Limited edition Easter item, smells like Honey I Washed the Kids. This has the same scent as last year's Honey Bun but a different shape
Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb - Omg, this bomb is so cute! It's supposed to replace the old Ickle Babies
Dorothy Bubble Bar - Supposed to smell like Figs n Leaves soap, not sure if this is limited edition or permanent


Wow, I got a free Frothy the Snowman Bubble Bar! =] Thanks Lush! They must have tons of these left from Christmas since many people seemed to have hated it.


Look at how big that Maple Soap is!

I also got samples of Temptation and Pineapple Grunt soaps. The Canadiana giftset and Maple Soap are on sale right now, if you guys are interested in getting them. I missed the sale by 3 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment