Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Use it Up Update

I've been making good progress using up products this month! So I'm going to do an update. From now on, when I post my monthly use-it-ups I'm just going to cross them out on the previous posts, instead of crossing out used items on the new post.

Karma Bath Melt
1/2 Prince Bubble Bar
Champayne Supernova Bath Bomb
Haagenbath Bath Bomb1/2 Haagenbath Bath Bomb
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb1/2 Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Karma Bath Bomb
Karma Bubble Bar
Black Pearl Bath Bomb
Hollywood Bubble Bar1/2 Hollywood Bubble Bar
Aqua Mirabilis Bath Melt
Humango Bath Bomb
H'suan Wen Hua Hair Mask sample
1/2 Ma Bar Bubble Bar
1 Pink Easter Egg Half
1/2 Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar
Star-shaped Godmother Soap
Pot of Randy Buttercream
1/3 Bottle Rub Rub Rub
Slice of Lily Savon Soap
1/2 Too Drunk Emotibomb
Therapy Massage Bar (old formula)
Tval Lavender Vanilla Foaming Mineral Bath Soak
Tval Banana Puddin' Soap Sample
Cynthia Stout Shampoo Sample
Coulaulin Conditioner Sample

I'm going to continue crossing out this list in the month of March, and will post a new one in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment