Friday, November 20, 2009

Temple of Truth Bubble Bar

"Sometimes to hear the truth we need to relax in a meditative bath and listen to what's going on inside us. The Temple of Truth contains sandalwood, rosewood and guiacwood oils to quiet mental chatter and help you relax so you can contemplate nothingness. Next time you feel overwhelmed, need to relax or are looking for a solution to a problem you're unsure of, find the answer in Temple of Truth's deep frothy waters."

Surprisingly, I really liked Temple of Truth. You see, I'm not really a big fan of bars that do not color the bath water, and Temple of Truth is white, so obviously, it was not going to color my water. I read the reviews on the Lush website and some people said that it turned their water into a milky froth, so I was a bit excited because I am intrigued in bathing in creamy milky water. But no, it did not turn my water milky. There was a bit of froth like what you get from bath melts, and there were TONS of bubbles. Maybe it didn't turn out so milky because I only used half the bar. Still, the smell was super soothing and I felt really relaxed afterwards. The bath was calming and I just laid there, breathing deeply in the relaxing scent of Temple of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment