Monday, November 23, 2009

Another UK Lush Haul!

Whoohoo, I got my Retro Christmas items! I placed my order last Tuesday and I received it today! I am so impressed with UK's shipping. Got it in less than a week! Here goes!



Avobath x3 for the mother
Star Bath Melt
Wee Harry Bubble Bar
Randy Buttercream
Orange Spice & All Things Nice Soap
Bob Soap
Hot Toddy Bubble Bar
Snowdrops Bath Bomb
Christmas Carol Bath Bomb
Schnuggle Massage Bar
After 8:30 Massage Bar
Free Massage Bar Tin
And 6 samples!:
I requested: Strawberry Santa Jelly, Vanilla in the Mist, Noubar, and Father Frost. They also gave me 2 more: Angel's Delight and Angels on Bare Skin!

This is why I love buying my Lush from the UK!

Anyway, the Randy Buttercream smells so darn boozy, I'm not sure if I can stand it. People say that the booze smell fades in the shower, and I really hope so because I don't want to smell like a drunk! I'm excited to use the Schnuggle because I heard that it's so relaxing and it'll put you right to sleep. The Christmas Carol is so cute! It has wings! I wonder how that'll turn out in the bath...

Close ups:







So the other day I went to Walmart and bought these two tiny travel containers for lotion for a buck! So guess what I did?


plus

equals

Yep, you know the two lotion samples I received from Tval that I posted in my "Let's use it up" post? I put them in the pots so I can carry them in different bags and use them up!

Here's a comparison with the black sample pots Lush gives.

2 comments:

  1. too much lush stuff...cant comprehend where all ur money is coming from...o.O did u win it big at tachi?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It's called work and credit cards! Haha, plus I'm not ordering them like crazy like before. I know I said I wasn't going to order until the Christmas sale, but these items are only available until Christmas that's why! >:]

    ReplyDelete