Monday, November 16, 2009

Lush to use up!

I've been organizing my Lush and there's some stuff that I want to use up! I also saw some people on Youtube that's been doing the same thing. So I bought a little basket from Walmart for $3 to put the products I want to use up in there. I'm setting my deadline to the end of December because I want to clear some stuff up before the Christmas sale at Lush! I highly doubt that I would be able to finish all these sample soaps though. For those of you who are doing the same, please post a comment on what items you guys are trying to get rid of! Including your deadlines!



The items to use up by the end of December:

Tval:
Pink Cotton Candy Shower Sundae sample
Strawberry Rhubarb Shower Sundae sample
Pumpkin Marshmallow Skin Smoothie sample
Banana Puddin' soap sample
Pumpkin Lavender soap sample
Coffee soap sample
Lavender Vanilla soap sample
Lavender Fig soap sample
Pink Cotton Candy Skin Smoothie sample
Gingerbread soap sample
Morning Dew soap sample
Neroli Cedarwood soap sample
Blueberry Verbena soap sample
Cranberry Biscotti Bath Treat

Lush:
1/6 Blue Skies and Fluffy Clouds Bubble Bar
1/2 Temple of Truth Bubble Bar
Slice of Quinquereme soap
Bathos Bubble Bar
1/2 First Swim Bubble Bar
Harvey Bath Bomb
Butterball Bath Bomb
1/6 Comforter Bubble Bar
Tiny sliver of Miranda soap
Slice of Snowcake soap
H'suan Wen Hua Hair Mask sample
American Cream Conditioner sample


And the ones I currently have in my shower that I want to use up are:
Pumpkin Soap, Tval Shine Solid Shampoo Bar, Whoosh Shower Jelly, Joy of Jelly Shower Jelly, Emperor of Ice Cream Buttercream, 1/3 Tub of Dreamwash, and a small piece of Therapy Massage Bar.

The Lush bath bombs and bubble bars should be fairly easy to finish up by December, but the soaps and jellies and stuff are a lot harder to use up since I use only a little bit at a time. I've been using my pumpkin soap under the water so that I can use it up quicker, but since I don't use it everyday it's hard to finish. I've been switching it up with the jellies and Butterball Shower Gel.

Wish me luck guys! And remember to post your lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment