Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Tval Haul and Update on The Blonde

I mentioned in the previous post that I was waiting on my Tval solid shampoo bar because I was out of shampoo! Now it's here! Actually, my main purpose for purchasing is because Tval was having a special for Halloween. If you spent over $30, then you get a limited edition Licorice Marshmallow Tub o'licious, and also you get a chance to get a $30 gift certificate. They pack one in every 24 packages. Too bad, I wasn't the lucky one. The other reason for me ordering so quickly is because I am almost out of the Sweet Cheeks Face Mask which I use every day as a spot treatment.

Here I have Sweet Cheeks, Shine Solid Shampoo Bar, Pink Sugar Bath Treat, Strawberry Rhubarb Bath Treat, Apriot & Banana Tub o'licious, Licorice Marshmallow Tub o'licious, and samples of Raspberry Exfoliating Toner, Gingerbread Soap, and Strawberry Rhubarb Shower Sundae.

The shampoo bar is a lot smaller than what I expected, but it also smells better than I expected. This is my first time ordering a Tub o'licious and I can't wait to try it. The cool thing about them is that you can use the bag as a washcloth.

The Blonde update: I just finished using the sample of The Blonde I received from the UK, and I know I said it in the previous post in my review of this shampoo, but I'll say it again. It's great. It leaves my hair soft and conditioned, gives my hair some life, and it has not lightened my hair. I know you probably have to use it for a long time before it can lighten your hair, but this tiny sample lasted me about a week and a half. So for those of you who have dark hair, don't be afraid to use your sample of The Blonde! I might be purchasing it after I see how the Tval shampoo goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment