Monday, January 4, 2010

Lush Boxing Day Sale Haul

I have been so busy (and lazy) during the holidays that I haven't really had time to post my most recent haul from the Christmas Sale at Lush! So here it is! I went to the stores on the 28th of December and most of the Xmas bath bombs were already so out! I so wanted more Cinders, So White, Jingle Spells, Christmas Party, and Snowshowers Jelly too!


People were staring at me when I walked out of the Lush store with two big ass bags, one in each hand.


These are the gifts I bought from the sale, which was buy 1 get 1 free.
Happy Christmas x2
Christmas Star x2
Christmas Party x2


Christmas items and soaps were all buy 1 get 2 free!
Here I have:
Snow Fairy Shower Gel x3
Mr. Butterball x6
Lil Lush Pud x3
Candy Cane Bubble Bar x3
Snowcake x3
Porridge x3
Angel's Delight
Figs n Leaves
Honey I Washed the Kids


Group shot!

I spent about $197 but I got $260 worth of free stuff! Pretty good huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment