Sunday, January 10, 2010

January Use it Ups!

I just organized and labeled all of my Lush products according to dates that I bought them. I will be using up the ones that I bought towards the beginning of 2009. The ones in the picture are from March, April, and May of 2009.


1/2 First Seal Bubble Bar
Karma Bath Melt
Magic Egg Bath Bomb
Prince Bubble Bar
Champayne Supernova Bath Bomb
Haagenbath Bath Bomb
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Happy Pill Bath Bomb
Karma Bath Bomb
Karma Bubble Bar
1/2 Ice Hotel Bubble Bar
Black Pearl Bath Bomb
Hollywood Bubble Bar
1/2 Bathos Bubble Bar
Aqua Mirabilis Bath Melt
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar
Humango Bath Bomb
H'suan Wen Hua Hair Mask sample
Yellow Easter Egg
Pink Easter Egg

I probably won't be able to use all of this up in January, and it'll go into February, but I will update the list when February comes. Wish me luck because there will be new items for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment