Monday, December 7, 2009

Lush Haul and A Gift Dewrapping!

Today my neighborhood Lush store had a party, and for some reason I could not resist. And there's a chat party tomorrow on the NA site! Now that I bought some stuff today, I don't think I'm going to be ordering anything from the chat party tomorrow because none of the items really intrigue me. And the Retro items are available from the UK whenever. Anyway, I think what intrigued me about going to this store party was that if you donated a food item, you would get a free Mr. Butterball. Also, you get to pick a prize from a box if you spend $45. These goodies and I thought if I spent over $50, I would get a medium-sized Snow Fairy Shower Gel. Oh, was I disappointed when I got there. They didn't have the Snow Fairy promotion anymore! Darn! I also smelled the Snow Fairy in the store, and decided that I didn't like it anyways. So here is what I got:

Floating Island
Ceridwen's Cauldron
Soft Couer
Each Peach
Sexy Boy
Sakura
Free Massage Bar Tin
The Mr. Butterball I got for free when I donated a can of Clam Chowder. My clam chowder was more expensive than the Mr. Butterball, but it's okay since it's for the hungry.
When I reached into the prize box, I was feeling around in there and I was deciding which one to get. I felt a black pot, some bombs in a bag, and a couple of small boxed giftsets. So I picked out a giftbox and got Blossom. Oh boy, I was disappointed again!! Because I just bought a Sakura!! Damn it! Yeah, I know..I should be grateful that I am even getting any freebies.

Then when I walked out of the store, I forgot to ask for samples!! Damn it again! I really wanted a sample of Coco Lotion :(

Okay, enough of the ranting. Two days ago, I finally decided to open my Hello Sailor gift that I got from the NA site when it was on sale because it was getting discontinued.








The gift came with a Too Drunk Emotibomb, a small Rub Rub Rub, a tattoo, and an EXPIRED 15% off coupon. Seriously, Lush it's not the end of 2009 and the coupons are already expired. Come on!! Anyway, I opened this gift because I wanted to use the Rub Rub Rub as a shampoo, and I am loving it so far. It's like using a blue colored Big :)

2 comments:

  1. u should give me the too drunk emotibomb...i could definately use that...altho im hardly using my lush stuff as it is =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, are you having a hard time waking up? And why aren't you using your Lush stuff? Your mom never gave me your bag of stuff I left at your house lol. There was a chat party last week that sold Karma Shower Gel, and I was wondering if I should have gotten that for you lol.

    ReplyDelete